COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. aesolutionsgroup.com collects the
* Usage Data
* Mobile Number
Usage Data includes the following:
* Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
aesolutionsgroup.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
Your information will be stored for up to 360 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer
periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
aesolutionsgroup.com may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. AE Solutions Group, LLC will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing
campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
AE Solutions Group, LLC will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. AE Solutions Group, LLC will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
certain functions. Cookies that are required for the website to operate properly are allowed to be set without your permission. All other cookies need to be
approved before they can be set in the browser.
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used
properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. aesolutionsgroup.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the
information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own
AE Solutions Group, LLC is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this
website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: AE Solutions Group, LLC
Address: 932 W 34th St 932 W 34th St, Houston, TX 77018
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at Jaime Sanchez,
email@example.com, +1 (888) 827 5994.